Tuesday, March 17

Happy St. Patricks Day and Happy Birthday Jamie Bloomfield!!

I put together a little luncheon for Jamie's Birthday and we had a beautiful cake from Costco. The pictures of the ladies didn't turn out. I didn't get them to smile at the camera.

Our Camping Trip to Oak Flat Campground!
Thursday March 12- Saturday March 14, with the Rowleys, Sharps and some of the Rowley's friends. It was so much fun. Thanks we had a great time.

Bree eating chocolate pudding. The good thing about camping is I don't care if it gets everywhere.



Baby Jane and Bree sitting in front of the tent. They love playing in the tent.


Ian Sharp, Sloan Wagstaff, Bo Perrins, Audrey and Max Sharp
The kids played really well together. They had so much fun, climbing trees, playing, and riding the four wheeler. It was great having a bunch of kids each others age.

Ha, I caught You. Walter Sharp just chilling.


Jane just wandering around. She loved the camping trip. She had to sleep with us the first night, because it was SOOOO COOOLD!!! But the second night we bundled her up really good and she slept in her pack and play. The second night, I made Nathan put a warm rock at the bottom of our sleeping bag and we slept so Warm. It made such a difference.

Max climbing the tree and then posing. So handsome.


Nathan talking to Bree about something she wanted.

Anders Hansen just about to fall asleep in the stroller. It is amazing to me how kids just go go go and then all of a sudden they are asleep. He was adorable.

Van Sharp wanting a capri sun. His first camping trip. I think he liked it.

There was this big tree right by the two main tables. The kids loved to climb it.
Bo Perrins and Max Sharp.

Our group around the Campfire.

It was too cold to play games so we just sat around the fire. We also put the kids to bed and then the adults played this game, Mafia. This time it was nice, because I was not a citizen the whole time. But I always knew who was Mafia. Thanks that was so much fun.

LeaAnn Sharp and Van Sharp

Ian Sharp, Bo Perrins and Sloan Wagstaff.
Thanks to Sarah for putting this all together and planning it. We had a blast. Let's do it again.
Carrie


1 comment:

Lea Ann said...

That was so much fun. I think I have finally recovered from the cold. Thanks for the great pictures of my kids.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X