Thursday, March 19

American Idol and Baby Capri Ashdown!!!

Last Night I was watching American idol and Jane wandered downstairs. It was late and the other girls were in bed, but Jane had taken a late nap. So she started watching Idol with me. IT WAS SO DANG CUTE. I have never seen a 18 month old sit still for that long. She just watched the TV and them sing for quite a long time. I think it was when Carrie Underwood was singing. I really liked her song.
Baby Jane is getting some more teeth. She has had those kind of diapers and been a little more whinny. She is at one of my favorite ages right now. I love when she tries to talk. Her words are: Mommy, Daddy, Bree-which she also calls Bo. And Car. I know there are more but I can't think of them right now. She is so cute.
Baby Capri Ashdown. My brother and his wife Jamie had their baby on Tuesday March 17, 2009 @ 12:59. She weighed 7lbs 15oz. She looks like her older sister Cadence, so they say.




The girls absolutely loved baby Capri. They talked about her for hours after our visit to the hospital.

That make four girls for them. And NO, we are not following in their footsteps for right now.
Have a great weekend,
Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X