Monday, March 23

Maybe Another Day?

Jane has been sick this weekend. She stayed home from church yesterday because of an eye infection and CONSTANT runny nose. I mean all the time. Well today I tried to venture out to get my passport at Costco and didn't even make it to the door. She threw up all over me. I turned around, stripped her down to her diaper at the car, came home and cleaned us both up. I had to drive the seat belt NOT touching me. It was a good thing it didn't smell too bad. I feel so bad because she is sick.
Baby Van Sharp and Baby Jane Perrins. I guess you could say they are not babies anymore. They are so dang cute. The Sharps spent some time with our family this weekend and it was fun.
Well I hope your kids don't get it LeaAnn.
Carrie

1 comment:

Lea Ann said...

Too late. Van has a major running nose and the goopy eyes. But that is alright, it was great spending time with you guys.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X