Wednesday, March 25

Five things Jane is suffering from. Poor Baby!

1. Pink Eye-swollen too (eye drops)
2. Double Ear infections (amoxicillin)
3. Fever of 100.6 (Tylenol)
4. Runny Nose-I mean runny (lots of tissues)
5. Teething (nothing for that, but maybe the Tylenol)
I don't know how a little one like Jane handles this, but she did get a blessing from Nathan the other night and has slept thru the last few nights, thank goodness. However, she does wake up with her eyes swollen shut with goop and then we have to scrub them off her eyelashes. Not fun. Also, she only wants to be held by me which is sometimes annoying.
She also still drinks plenty of fluids and just yesterday had a real meal-macaroni and cheese.
I am going to try and go to Costco today.
Carrie

1 comment:

Tami Farrer said...

I am so sorry carrie. She is in our prayers. I hope you make it to costco. Love Ya

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X