Not fun. Cooper ran a fever for 5 day from 100.9-103 degrees and then had a break and then it came back at 103.2 and Trip has been getting it off and on too!! thank goodness for Tylenol and Motrin and oh the urgrent care!! Hope your kids get better. Trip has been clingy too, but I think he's teething!! Miss ya guys!!
Chip? Oh, Nathan! It's funny and then it is kind of mean. That's our Nathan. Glad to hear Jane is getting better. I still have one straggler over here (Jack).
4 comments:
Adorable Kids!
I love it. They look like they are on the mend. We love you.
Not fun. Cooper ran a fever for 5 day from 100.9-103 degrees and then had a break and then it came back at 103.2 and Trip has been getting it off and on too!! thank goodness for Tylenol and Motrin and oh the urgrent care!! Hope your kids get better. Trip has been clingy too, but I think he's teething!! Miss ya guys!!
Chip? Oh, Nathan! It's funny and then it is kind of mean. That's our Nathan. Glad to hear Jane is getting better. I still have one straggler over here (Jack).
Post a Comment