Earlier that day I FINALLY got the toys all cleaned up. I got their room organized. It looks great. The only left is vinyl sticker that I want on the wall. Soon enough. At the bottom of this blog is a video of the new room. Thanks to my husband for all the hard work! Just don't mention AUDIO CABLES to him. It is a funny story.




On Tuesday night Bo started T-ball again. She loves it and she still is the only girl. We went to her game last night and she did a great job. I will post some pictures later. She is on the same team as last year just a new name-Angels.
On Tuesday night Bo started T-ball again. She loves it and she still is the only girl. We went to her game last night and she did a great job. I will post some pictures later. She is on the same team as last year just a new name-Angels.
I went to a mesa school district meeting about the school's budget. It is so sad in these economic times how the children get hit with it. I don't know all the details but I do know they are cutting a HUGE amount. That might even be cutting all day kindergarten. I will be disappointed.
After that meeting I watched some TV to relax. It was a good day.
Love, Carrie
5 comments:
Nice cleaning! Good to get a peek into your life!
I love the room! It looks awesome. You guys did an amazing job.
You're girls are SO CUTE!!! Poor little Jane, she's been through it. Her little smile just lights things up doesn't it.
Your house looks great!
sidenote.. I find it quite ironic that both Seth (my bro) and Nate have all girls. hmmmm.. perspective huh?? :)
Love how it turned out! It feels like AGES since I have painted or decorated a room...
Tyrel is the same with projects. If it doesnt go smoothly he gets so frustrated. But I just tell myself he needs to release anger somewhere and I am glad it's at an object that can't cry than me!!
Post a Comment