On Sunday we had Nathan's two sisters and their families over for the second session of conference and for dinner. Nathan made ribs-which was amazing. He is such a good barbecuer. He also made a coleslaw using cabbage and carrots from his garden. It was yummy. I added to the menu by making baked potatoes, fruit salad, veggie tray and french fries for the kids. It turned out really nice. After dinner we played games. The kids just had fun with their cousins. Then we served dessert. Oreo pie. Jane got a hold of Bree's pie and ate it all gone. Hence the dirty face. Lauren, Van and Jane got into Nathan's flowers and made a huge mess. Jane had dirt all over her head as well. We had so much fun. Thanks, Sarah and Chad, Walt and LeaAnn for coming over and being with us this weekend. After they left, we did have to give Jane and the girls a bath. They cleaned up nicely.
The cousins jumping on the tramp. They also played dodge ball, toys and whatever they seemed to dream up. They play so well together.
I had a wonderful time listening to conference. My favorite talk was by
President Thomas S. Monson. I loved it!
I am excited for a new week and for Easter that is coming.
Carrie
3 comments:
how fun. I miss getting together with you all already!!
Love those times!
I love your pictures of your girls. I hope we are getting new pictures. I love you and hope you come home for easter.
Post a Comment