On Friday April 10 Bo was out of school for a break and I talked Nathan into going out the Oak Flat Campground again. We packed lunch and dinner and the girls bikes and some bats and balls. Well we didn't realize that everybody goes camping on Easter Weekend. The place was packed!!! We had to drive up further into the woods, without a table. We forget a table because we thought we would have one at the campground. When we first got their the girls were having a hard time going and playing. Then after a while they went hiking on their own. Later that day, Nathan got really bored so we ended up coming home and making the tinfoil dinners in our backyard and having smores. It was pretty windy up there, but it was about the same at home.
Later that day we colored Easter Eggs. The girls loved it.
The girls dropping their eggs into the dye.
Then on Easter Sunday we went to Casey and Jamie's house for dinner. That was really good. We had the girls find their baskets after church and my meeting. They loved their baskets. I think that the bunny did a good job this year.
I even got something in my basket that was a surprise.
Then this week has gone by fast.
Aubrey Ashdown (my sister in law) has been in town and we have been hanging out with them. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures DUH!!
Well it was fun anyhow.
Love,
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment