Friday, April 24

What Have I Done?

So a few days ago I told Bree she could go swimming because it was going to be really hot. I have been working in the yard the last few days and so I thought that it would be okay. I have heard nothing but," Mom, Can I wear my swimming suit?" -Mom I want to go swimming. Mom I want to go swimming. The funny thing was last night she put her pajamas OVER her swimming suit and was going to go to bed that way, if I had not caught her. Then I finally told her NO she could not go swimming anymore so she just wore her suit all day long. She put a bow in her hair and added her favorite Sunday shoes to the outfit. SO CUTE!!! Baby Jane wanted a picture too. She finally is getting last four teeth. Can't wait for that to be over.



She must be growing or going thru a different phase, because she asks me all the time if she is pretty and if I like her hair and her clothes etc. Of course I always tell her yes she is beautiful and then she laughs like this.

It has been a very pretty week. I have been working outside and our yard looks great. Bree's Birthday party is tomorrow so I will post some pictures soon.
Love,
Carrie


3 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How cute!! Your girls are getting so big!!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Yes, very Pretty

Tami Farrer said...

She is so cute your girls are getting so big I can't believe how long Bo's hair is. I too am way excited to see this July.
Love ya
Tami

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X