Monday, April 27

Happy Birthday Bree!!!!


We had a Hello Kitty Birthday party for Bree on Saturday April 25, 2009 from 1:30-3:30pm. I bought her a cute outfit to wear. She loves little skirts.

The girls helping decorate for the party with Balloons.


Bree sitting down before she enters the house.
Jane has to copy everything Bree does. So Cute.

The guests jumping in the house.
Cadence Ashdown, Ian Sharp.


We provided little koolaid drinks for the kids. Say Kool-Aid!!!
Freddie Hancock, Rylan Bloomfield, Caitlyn Ashdown, Bo Perrins, Amberly Bloomfield and
birthday girl Bree Perrins.

Bree loves to be funny. She is always wearing these glasses.

We played a little game. The kids had a bowl of milk and they were to drink it all gone. The first one done was the winner. It was so funny to watch. Rylan Bloomfield was our WINNER!!
Notice Jane just sitting in the middle just watching. She wasn't sure what was going on.


Our Kitty Kats!!

LeaAnn and Walter Sharp enjoying the sunshine.

Then after the game we had Bree open her birthday presents. She loved everything that she got.






Jamie Ashdown and Chad Rowly watching the Chaos.
Max Sharp watching Bree open her presents.

We were finished with cupcakes and Icecream and came inside to visit while the kids jumped. Walter ended up holding baby Capri. It was so cute.



One of her favorite gifts was her baseball glove from Mommy and Daddy.




3 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Wow what a Bday! I love the bums up in the air with the sidewalk activity! You guys sure have a lot of fun down there.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

How fun! I am bummed I miss though things. I need to come visit. But now it's getting too hot so we'll see if I make it before Christmas.

Tami Farrer said...

Looks like she had a great birthday. She looked so cute in her outfit.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X