Wednesday, May 13

Life is Good!!

This last week we had to turn off our swamp cooler and turn on our air conditioner. The swamp cooler has done a great job these last few months, however this last week it has gotten to 102 degrees already. We were just sweating so we made the switch. This was Jane as she was sweating and so we messed with her hair. So cute.
Jane loves to give kisses. She is starting to talk more and getting the last of her teeth. She loves to dance and loves to say HI to everybody. I mean everybody. It is so funny.





I had a wonderful Mothers Day. This is what my kids made for me. Bree made me a calendar in Preschool with her hand print. Then a calendar at the bottom.
Bo made me a flower with her thumb print. It says, my loves grows and grows. So adorable.

The other really cute thing Bo did was she made a list of all the names of the family and then she set the note on my dresser next to my bed. It was so cute. They had to stay home from church because they were sick, but then we had everybody over for dinner. That was really nice.
Jane just loves to pose for the family.


This Saturday Our activity day girls is putting on a Mother Daughter Tea Party. They made these adorable hats out of brown paper bags and we get to decorate them for the party. I am not sure how they will end up but I will let you know. Then we got to the church for the tea party. It is going to be so much fun.

I love our ward they are amazing.
We have been watching the Star Trek trilogy and it has been awesome. If you haven't seen the old movies, GO and watch them again. I have heard the new movie is AWESOME. I can't wait to see it.
I will post more this weekend.
Love,
Carrie



1 comment:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Wow, your kids are CUTE!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X