Bo's last day of school. I think she might be sad but she had a great year. She has learned so much and most
importantly she can read. She has much to improve on, but She does a
fantastic job for her age. I know she is excited for "SUMMER", but she is more excited to start "1st GRADE". As a mom I am going to try really hard to make it a great summer. We shall see. I hope that we will have a good time, but also really grow as a family and as individuals. We hope to move Bo to another school next year. We shall see.

Nathan has decided to put TURF in our backyard. So he posted an add on
Craig's list for FREE grass. He had over 45 people respond to it. I guess anything FREE this day is wanted. So he gave it to the first person who responded. They came last Saturday and tore it out. What A MESS! So next week they will put in our artificial turf. I think I might be excited for it, but Nathan is more excited
because that means he doesn't have to water it, mow it etc. We shall see how it will turn out.

Saturday May 16, 2009. A mother daughter Tea party. It was so much fun. The girls decorated this hat with stickers all over it. It said that as mother and daughters we "Stick" together. It turned out wonderful.




When we got to the tea party the took pictures of us and then they sent us out to make a dress for the daughter. It was a paper dress. I wasn't sure how at first this might turn out. But I tried to be myself and be creative. I used the tape to decorate the dress. I even tried to make the dress modest. Hard to do with paper. Anyways, Bo loved it and it was cute on her. Then she was the one that got to model it for everybody. She walked down the catwalk. Then the rest of girls from the ward modeled as well. It was so nice. I was glad that we got invited.


Allison
Stahle
Britian Brown


Chloe Smith

Kassidy Wheeler
Kinley Wheeler
Shaylee Bloomfield

The girls. Bethany
Wilmeth, Allison
Stahle, Bo
Perrins and Rebekah
Wiscombe.
All the pretty dresses.

Another night in the toy room. Bo had a baseball practice outside and it WAS HOT. Then they came and crashed. This was the first time they have ever fallen asleep in the room watching a movie. It was so darn cute. You can say "GOOD BYE"


A lot of Goodbye's this week. That is good, because that means a lot of Hello's as well.
Have a great week,
Carrie
P.S. The slip an slide video was supposed to post at the top, but I don't know how to do that. It was taken before the grass was torn out. Oh well.
1 comment:
Cute and busy post. Thanks for posting Heather and Kirk's adoption link on your blog. I love the hats. Hope the turf works.
Post a Comment