Time is so precious. It goes by way to fast. My kids are growing, and it seems so hard to capture all the moments. I hope to do a better job.


Jane was playing in the book shelf with her blanket. We did move her into the girls room this last week to sleep forever. It really hasn't been bad. The thing I don't like is the fact that I don't put the girls to bed at the same time. That will have to be changed. But overall it was time.
I am really not going to apologize for not blogging. Who really missed me anyways?
Well I am sure you did, but I have been busy (not really) with the summer. My kids are doing good. They are getting so big. I feel bad that I haven't blogged in a while. Maybe my time will be spent wiser.
Carrie
2 comments:
Of course we missed you! I hope you had fun in Florida and that you had a good birthday. Your girls are just dolls and we had fun swimming with them.
Yeah it is about time!! But I can tell it's summer time, because a lot of people's post have gotten spread out. Good to see you back and that your family is doing well!!
Post a Comment