The girls are taking swimming lessons and this is Jane watching. She would love to be in the water, but I think we will start with her next year. Bo and Bree have really enjoyed the swimming lessons this year. They do so good. This last week for the first time we let Bo swim without floaties or a life jacket. She did GREAT! Bree would want to do it to, but she is still so little. I made her wear floaties. They love to SWIM.
On Sunday I put a movie on for the girls and I walked into the room and this was so cute. Jane and Bree were sitting in their doll strollers. It was funny.
Bo had a Kool-Aid bottle and decided she wanted to make a rocket. She is so creative. I loved it. I think she had fun with the tape!
Playing outside in our little swimming pool and with bubbles on the tramp. They love it.
We are having fun with summer with swimming lessons, movies and crafts. I am surprised how well I am handling it and the girls are really being good. I love them so much. We had a great 4th of July but I forgot my camera. Oh well.
How fun!! Looks like you are all having a great summer!! I still want to come visit, but I am heading north for the summer not south. Maybe in September or October I will come down!!
4 comments:
How fun!! Looks like you are all having a great summer!! I still want to come visit, but I am heading north for the summer not south. Maybe in September or October I will come down!!
I like the cute pic of them in the doll strollers. Check out the activity day blog I did. It is on my blog.
Super fun to find your blog and see more of your adorable girls!
Post a Comment