Wednesday, August 12

Bo's First day of FIRST grade.

Well kindergarten is officially over. Today was her first day of school and she is in FIRST GRADE. She is going to Porter Elementary and has Mrs. Patarroyo for her teacher. She was way excited and wouldn't shut up about it for two days. She looked so beautiful. Just so you know she picked this outfit out herself. She is all grown up.
Funny Story- I didn't check the bus schedule and I just assumed that it would be a little earlier. I left 10 minutes early for the bus stop. We waited and waited and NO bus. Then a bus came in the opposite direction. It stopped and asked if we were the orange bus and we said YES. The bus driver then said you missed the bus. It came at 7:37am. WHAT! That was way to early. The kids were able to get on the bus and I was glad that I didn't have to drive her to school. So hopefully tomorrow she might get on the right bus and not miss it. My fault I guess for not checking the schedule. Oh well.


I can't wait for the school year. She is going to grow so much. She even has her own desk. What an accomplishment. She will do great this year.

Hope you all had a great first day too.

Carrie

5 comments:

Lea Ann said...

You gotta love school. She does look beautiful.

Sarah Rowley said...

Look at that little dimple on her cheek! So cute! I think it is a rule for the first school bus day to go wrong.

Kathy’s Korner said...

She is adorable, and she was just a baby!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

So cute! I love her dress! How grown up too!!

The Great Granperrins said...

I think she looks so much like her father. Grandma Perrins

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X