Sunday, August 23

The girls just kept saying, "It's beautiful, its beautiful."

Well yesterday we started painting our addition. We decided to try a different painting style. We painted the base coat this yellow orangish color. Then tomorrow we will paint the other layer. I hope that it turns out. I even helped painting. The ceiling got patched and primed and we still need to paint that white as well as one other wall. I guess Nathan said that we are not painting because that is where the can wall is going to go.



The girls kept adoring our work which made it easier to like the color. They loved it!!! They have no idea that we are going to paint over it however.

Then when we were done painting we decided to move the TV out of this room and use a projector. It will project on our new wall. Nathan moved a shelf so he could put all the other stuff on it. We cleaned out this room except for the boxes that need to be moved back into the new room. IT WAS A MESS, but then we cleaned it all up, and of course I didn't take a picture of the finished project. Sorry.

It is amazing how fast it can get dirty, and how quickly it can be cleaned up.


We will finish the rest in a few days and I will post more pictures.
Have a great week.
Carrie

1 comment:

Lea Ann said...

I love having handy men around. It may take awhile, but things get done. I can't wait to see the finished wall.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X