But the girls were alive according to Nathan. No they haven been dressed in two days and we haven't done their hair or baths for two days. The other funny thing since I have been sick is that Bree got a hold of the scissors and cut her hair. JUST a little bit. and you really cant tell, but she did bring me her hair. Then Bo and Bree decided to start swearing since Mom wasn't around. THey decided to say, OH SH>T. over anything. Then I finally caught Bo saying it and she got soap in her mouth. I guess my girls really now how to behave when I am not around. I wasn't able to get Jane much for her birthday since I was sick this weekend. Thanks to Tami for the phone and a movie I picked up earlier in the week, that was her gifts. Oh yea Dad picked up some play dough and that is one thing they did today without making a huge mess. Jane got cards from Grandma and Amy and family with two dollars in them. She liked opening them. Then after dinner we sang to her. She is so cute trying to blow out the candles. She had a good day I hope. I think I am on the mend. We shall see tomorrow. Then I will have to whip my children and house back into shape. Thanks to husband for all the hard work this weekend. I sure do love my family.
Sunday, August 30
Happy Birthday Jane!!!
Today Jane turned 2. But first let me tell you about my weekend. Friday Mid morning I came down with the flu. We had ward temple night planned and I asked Nathan to come home and take care of the kids the rest of the afternoon. I had body aches really really bad. I couldn't get out of bed. I slept on and off then that night I got the chivers. I was freezing cold. Then I took some nyquil and slept it off thinking that it would be better tomorrow. Saturday I woke up still feeling sick and Nathan came home and took care of the girls again. I literally slept all day saturday. I was so tired. It was weird. Then Sunday I woke up thinking for sure it must be a 24 hour bug but no. I had the cold sweats from head to toe. I didn't go to church and Nathan had a cough so he stayed home from church and took care of the girls again for me. HE was so sweet. Then all day today I still have had the sweats. I have had my energy return little by little and was able to celebrate Jane's birthday a little.
But the girls were alive according to Nathan. No they haven been dressed in two days and we haven't done their hair or baths for two days. The other funny thing since I have been sick is that Bree got a hold of the scissors and cut her hair. JUST a little bit. and you really cant tell, but she did bring me her hair. Then Bo and Bree decided to start swearing since Mom wasn't around. THey decided to say, OH SH>T. over anything. Then I finally caught Bo saying it and she got soap in her mouth. I guess my girls really now how to behave when I am not around. I wasn't able to get Jane much for her birthday since I was sick this weekend. Thanks to Tami for the phone and a movie I picked up earlier in the week, that was her gifts. Oh yea Dad picked up some play dough and that is one thing they did today without making a huge mess. Jane got cards from Grandma and Amy and family with two dollars in them. She liked opening them. Then after dinner we sang to her. She is so cute trying to blow out the candles. She had a good day I hope. I think I am on the mend. We shall see tomorrow. Then I will have to whip my children and house back into shape. Thanks to husband for all the hard work this weekend. I sure do love my family.
But the girls were alive according to Nathan. No they haven been dressed in two days and we haven't done their hair or baths for two days. The other funny thing since I have been sick is that Bree got a hold of the scissors and cut her hair. JUST a little bit. and you really cant tell, but she did bring me her hair. Then Bo and Bree decided to start swearing since Mom wasn't around. THey decided to say, OH SH>T. over anything. Then I finally caught Bo saying it and she got soap in her mouth. I guess my girls really now how to behave when I am not around. I wasn't able to get Jane much for her birthday since I was sick this weekend. Thanks to Tami for the phone and a movie I picked up earlier in the week, that was her gifts. Oh yea Dad picked up some play dough and that is one thing they did today without making a huge mess. Jane got cards from Grandma and Amy and family with two dollars in them. She liked opening them. Then after dinner we sang to her. She is so cute trying to blow out the candles. She had a good day I hope. I think I am on the mend. We shall see tomorrow. Then I will have to whip my children and house back into shape. Thanks to husband for all the hard work this weekend. I sure do love my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is 10:30 at night and I just happened to look at the calendar to see whoes bday I am forgetting! Happy Birthday, Jane! Wow! 2 years old! I am sorry you have been so sick. What a bummer!
I can't believe you are still sick. But I am glad that you were able to do something for Jane. I wish we could have been there. But we are having the sickness here as well. We should get together this week sometime.
Happy Birthday Jane!! Not fun to be sick!! Hope you feel better!!
Post a Comment