Wednesday, September 2
Is there a GOD?
Last night before I was putting Bo to bed, she was full of questions. She asked me this one, "Mom are Heavenly Father and Jesus really real?" My heart melted at the teaching moment and said YES Bo, they are real. I know that they are. It was interesting because I have been pondering this question for this past week. It has been evident in my life and the life of my loved ones that THEY are real. THEY live and love us. I talked to her for a little bit longer and went to bed. I said my prayers that night and asked Heavenly Father to bless her to know for herself that HE is real and that Jesus is real. This experience really helped me open my heart. I am thankful for Bo and her teaching moment and allowing me to bear my testimony about our Heavenly Father and our Savior Jesus Christ. I know THEY live!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a neat expeiance. Kids are the greatest. They bring out the best in us!!
Those moments are when you really cherish motherhood and reason you have that calling. I think our kids teach us as much as we teach them. Carrie you are a great mom and a great example to your children.
Post a Comment