Yesterday Jane came running into my room and started telling me this big long story. I couldn't understand her words, but she was so serious. Then she ran back to the toy room. I have no idea what she was saying, but she was trying so hard to tell me. It was so cute. She is starting to talk more, my favorite word of hers right now is Halloween. She has been watching the Dora Halloween movie and she loves it. So we are at the dollar store yesterday and we walk in and she says Halloween. There was this old lady standing their in awe. I just said YES HALLOWEEN. You know when kids can say something, sometimes they say it way to much.


Two days ago, Bree was having a hard day. She was getting into everything and being such a PEST! That night it was getting late and she went to her daddy and started crying and said, "Daddy I am having a hard day." It was so cute and funny. It is good that kids recognize their hard days, as easy as their lives are. SO you could only imagine how my day was right?
Last week sometime Bo came home from school and was serious about finishing her first story. She finally finished it and read it to me. It was about a princess and a prince and their children. Something about 10 boys? Maybe I will have her tell me the words and I can print it on here. So Dang Cute!! She did a great job for her first story.


So I was asking Bo what she wanted for her birthday, and she says," I want a computer so I can write to my friends."
Crazy!!! No way is she getting a computer to write to her friends. I told her should probably wouldn't get that for her birthday. She was disappointed at first, but then right back to her bubbly self. I guess all her friends do that. Oh well she won't be!!
She finally said that she wanted a doll. I am sure she can get that.
Hope your days are as interesting as mine.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment