Can you say I need a retreat?
As I was showering and packing for the relief society retreat, Jane decided she wanted sprinkles. FOUR BOTTLES of sprinkles. They were everywhere!!!
(Jamie-Camyrn can't get into them anymore when you come over. There is NONE left)
So I had a mess to clean up. I then left about 1pm up to Heber-Clay springs with the sisters in the ward.
Friday afternoon-night: We played apples to apples-outside! It was beautiful. We had a yummy dinner, got to know each other better and stayed up WAY TO LATE!! We also played four square. Thanks ladies. That was fun.
Jennifer Taylor, Maddie Moffit. Thanks to all the young women who came up. You added so much to the retreat. You are beautiful young women!!
Saturday- Breakfast, classes and clean up and then lunch. We headed home around 1pm. It was nice to visit, laugh and be together.
Thanks Harmony Park Ward!!
No comments:
Post a Comment