Tuesday, January 26

Life is a blessing!

I just have to say that my life is so different than all of yours, but I am so blessed to have this life.
I am thankful for my husband, my children, my family, and the choices I get to make.
Want to hear something funny.
I was shopping at Walmart yesterday getting a few items. We happen to pass by the seasonal aisles and the lingerie. Well my little miss Bree grabbed some little red thing and held up to her body and said, "Mom, Can I buy this? It will fit me!!!" I told her to put it down and come one. Once I got home and realized what she said, I laughed. She had no idea. It was so innocent. I loved that!!
My girls keep me hopping.
Well I hope each of you have an amazing day.
Carrie

1 comment:

Melinda said...

That is so funny. Your kids always did crack me up.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X