Wednesday, February 3

The 12 days before Valentines Day!!!

Okay so I wanted to show my husband some little extra attention and so I decided to do the 12 days of Valentines Day.
Day #1- On the first day of(before) Valentines my sweetheart gave to me, some sweet rolls because you are so sweet!!! Okay so Arizona never carried these Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls. I was at Walmart the neighborhood one and found some!!! I bought the only two bags. Anyways my mom always made them around Christmas. I decided to start this crazy idea with the rolls. I put them out Sunday night at midnight and they raised all night. Then I got up early and after my run, I put them in the oven. Nathan had to be at work by 6am, but he was late that morning. I made him some freshly squeezed orange juice too. I think he enjoyed them.
Day #2- On the second day of Valentines my sweetheart gave to me, 2 twix bars, because betwix you and me-You are the Best!!! I just set the bars on his nightstand with the note.
Day #3- On the third day of Valentines my sweetheart gave to me, 3 massages-a foot massage, a back massage, and a hand massage.
Well that is it of course so far. I just might keep up with the rest of the days. We shall see.
I think it is fun to think of something each day for him.
Anyways, may this month of February be full of Love!!!
Carrie

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X