Day #4-On the 4Th day of valentines my sweetheart gave to me 4 texts throughout the day to me.
Okay so mind you my phone hasn't been working very well at all lately and so I really needed a new phone. I FINALLY talked my husband into going with me to the store. I got a cute new pink phone called Pantech. I love it. It is a regular phone, then you can flip it and you can type or text. It is great. Did I mention that I love it already? Anyways I got online to find out some texts that people send. BOY did my eyes open wide!!! I had no idea what people can use to text.
Here were my four TEXTS-
AML-All my love.
Luv You
LYLA-Love you like always
LHSX-lets have sex.
Anyways I know that this texting thing can be good/bad but I really enjoyed sending him a little text of love.
#5-On the 5Th day of Valentines my sweetheart gave to me a 5 course candlelight dinner made for you by me. So after learning something new about the texting world, I jumped into learning something new about a 5 course meal.
Here are the 5 courses:
1. soup
2. appetizer
3. salad
4. main course
5.dessert.
I was shocked on all this new information. I had planned my main meal but I didn't know what to do for the soup or appetizer.
I made a soup from Betty Crocker. It ended up being more like a salsa but here is the recipe.
Gazpacho
1 can whole tomatoes-undrained
1 medium green bell peppers-finely chopped
1 cup finely chopped cucumbers
1 cup croutons
1 medium onion-chopped
2 tbsp chicken broth
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp ground cumin
1 tbsp white vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
Place tomatoes, 1/2 cup bell pepper, 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup of the croutons, 1/4 cup of the onion and the remaining ingredients in food processor. Cover and blend on medium speed until smooth. Cover and put in fridge for at least 1 hour. Serve Cold.
This dish comes from eastern Europe and it is a gypsy soup. Kind of interesting.
I really didn't have time to pull together an appetizer, so I just skipped this part of the meal.
The main course, was pork loin, butter herb pasta noodles, and squash with Rhodes rolls.
For dessert I made a red velvet cake with white frosting.
It was yummy!
Just so you know I put the kids upstairs with their dinner and threatened them with their lives (JK) to not come out. It actually worked. It was a nice meal with my husband. I hope he enjoyed it and I am glad it came together.
I actually really enjoyed the peaceful quite dinner mode.
#6 On the 6Th day of valentines my sweetheart gave to me 6 chocolates that say "I LOVE YOU"
I bought these at Walmart. So cute.
Anyways learning lots of new information-not sure useful but very interesting.
Hope your weekend was fascinating
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment