#7 On the seventh day of valentines my sweetheart gave to me 7 love notes to use throughout the week. I actually had a love note book from several years ago that never really got used. So I pulled out seven love notes and put them on nightstand. He gets to pick one each day.
#8 On the eighth day of valentines my sweetheart gave to me 8 true love kisses. I decorated his mirror with 8 kisses. I put on the mirror-K.I.S.S. Keep It Something Special!!!
I also had found these two frogs from "The Princess and the Frog" kissing at target on clearance. So I put the frogs next to the mirror. I love his kisses!!
#9 On the ninth day of valentines my sweetheart gave to me 9 of your favorite cookies in the cookie jar. I wanted to make something for him this time. I didn't know quite what to do, but that is okay. He loves cookies!!
It really has been fun doing this for Nathan. I do love him so.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment