Tuesday, February 9

So CUTE!

I love Walgreen's!! I found these glasses on clearance for $1. Jane has been breaking the last few pairs I have bought. She loves to wear them though. I made the mistake of buying some dance outfits on clearance at Target. They LOVE them!! The girls want to wear them ALL DAY EVERYDAY!! So cute though.





Maybe I should put them into dance?
Carrie





4 comments:

Sarah Rowley said...

Dance class would seem the obvious next step!

Lea Ann said...

I think Bree would be a natural. But she would need a partner since she loves to run and leap into Bo's arms. That was so cute to watch.

Kathy’s Korner said...

So right, so cute!

Tami Farrer said...

I can't believe how big Jane looks! They are so cute!!Dance would be great.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X