Saturday, February 13

Happy Valentines Day!!

#10-On the 10 day of valentines my sweetheart gave to me a note that gave 10 reasons why I love you and 10 random notes anytime, anyplace ,anywhere. I drove to Nathan's office that morning and hand delivered the note. It was cute.
#11-By day 11 I was running out of creative ideas. I just wasn't prepared. Well maybe it had something to do with the fact that I had an urinary tract infection and had to take Jane to the doctor for an upper respiratory illness. So on the 11Th day of valentines my sweetheart gave to me a $11 saved dollars ( I DIDN'T SPEND ANY MONEY OR TIME ON THIS ONE) so I give you nothing is that okay? Nathan still seemed pleased with this. He was still finding notes all over too. So I guess that was okay.
#12 On the 12Th day of valentines my sweetheart gave to me 12 balloons and one decorated office. I have never decorated his office before. Fry's had their Mylar balloons on sale for $1 each. I bought 12 balloons and some kisses and decorated his office with them and some crepe paper that I had. It was cute. Linnie the office manager called him (because he works in the temple on Friday mornings and told him he needed to come to the office-I didn't tell her to do this, but it worked out. He went and it was cute.)
I also planned a cheap date night. He is rubbing off on me. I made dinner reservations at My Big Fat Greek Restaurant and had a coupon for one free entree with a purchase of one and two drinks. So we had gone with some friends Sarah and Brad Fuller. We had a wonderful dinner. They had this one appetizer that they light on fire. That was cool and it was yummy to. I ended getting a chicken kabob(can't think of the Greek name right now.) The food was great except my second kabob the chicken wasn't done. So they took that entree off our bill. It was great. We gave our coupon to our friends and they saved some money. Then we met at AMC bowling and bowled with yet another coupon for .99 cent games. It was fun. Then we went to Nielsen's Custard and had ice-cream. It was really FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to Brad and Sarah Fuller for the fun times.
We came back home and watched the movie-Couples Retreat. It was somewhat funny and good. I would recommend it to adult couples, but not children.
Then I romanced him.
That was our 12 Days of Valentines. He gave me roses and some needed pots and pans. He truly is a GREAT MAN!!!
I love you so much Nathan.
I have learned a lot by doing this. It is the simple things that can make a difference.
Hope your Valentines weekend is full of fun and love.
Love, Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X