It has been raining all weekend. It is beautiful!
Of course, it is hard because the kids want to be outside and that's not going to happen. Today I have been doing laundry all day. I have stripped the girls bedroom sheets and started cleaning their room. Last night was the first night all week that Jane slept in her bed. Bo came in the middle of the night and told me she was crying. I had to get up and tell her to go back to sleep and that she was NOT coming into our room tonight. I think she fussed a little more and then fell back to sleep. Because of the rain it has made me want to stay home and do things around the house, which is good. I have taken the time to read a few stories to the girls and play dominoes with them. I don't know why that is so hard to do sometimes, but it is. I made Taco Soup for dinner, and put into the crock pot. I love that!


Our plans for the night- homework, dinner, family home evening, and Bo is reading chapter books, so we read one chapter per night. She really is doing a good job. She has had an excellent week at school last week on her report. Hope you all have a great MONDAY.
Carrie
2 comments:
I am so glad Jane is feeling better! Yeah, yesterday was a stay in day for sure. I read ALL day!
I so glad to hear that Jane is feeling better. Miss ya
Post a Comment