Okay I never thought I would be saying this, but I am grateful for children's Tylenol. Jane has had a high fever for 6 days straight now. She has had medicine every 4 hours. I finally took her into the doctor and she has a bacterial infection. The doctor also told me to give her ibuprofen every 6 hours to help as well. So she is also on Cephalixin. Three different medicines, which I am eternally grateful for. She has been so hot. I have been so worried about her. I have had restless nights and days. I have almost gone through one whole bottle of Tylenol. I have been to the doctor 3 times in the last week. She has thrown up twice, once all over me. It has been amazing how the fever has come and gone by the clock. She still has the fever today. I don't what to do anymore.
Please pray for her as I am every moment. It really has been a humbling experience.
We love Jane and even though she has been sick, she still is our best child.
Please forgive me if I haven't called or talked to you lately. This is why.
Miracles do happen. I am praying for one.
Carrie
4 comments:
so sorry to hear about sweet Jane. Hope she is on the mend soon! Let me know if you need anything with Nathan out of town.
I have been meaning to call and find out how she is doing. Now I know why! Sorry it has been so rough! I hope the worst is over now!
so sorry!! hope it's over soon. I love the motrin, tylenol combo it always works best. Motrin is amazing. take care!
Post a Comment