Thursday, March 4

Gone with the Wind!!!

I just finished a 689 page novel. I am not sure I liked the ending, but the book was really good. I have to admit that I have had my nose in a book for a while now. I really liked it but I am learning about life I guess, that all books don't have happy endings. She came to truly love the man, and he didn't want her. Or maybe didn't really love him I couldn't tell.
Tell me your opinion of the book and maybe I can come to understand it a little better. What of forgiveness and love? Rhett Butler really was an interesting character. Does Scarlett deserve a second chance?
I don't know.
I could relate to some of it in the book.
Anyways, old times are gone with the wind.
Carrie

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I've never read the book but I saw the movie a few months ago. I thought what a stupid ending. "Tomorrow is another day" is just as bad as "Love means never having to say you're sorry". I talked to my dad about it and he said not everything has a Polyanna ending. I guess I just like happy endings.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X