If any of you have boxes that you could live without let me know. I am starting to pack and could use all the boxes you can spare.
I figure might as well pack a few things everyday, so that week we move is not so stressful.
We are moving Saturday April 23 8am.
Thanks!
Carrie
3 comments:
Sister Ray has boxes!!
Yeah I know I am far away but I no longer have boxes. After 5 years of saving them each of our 9 moves. I chucked them all this last time!! Good luck with moving I am not jealous at all!!
The last time I moved I went behind Barnes and Noble (the one on Val Vista) and they have an overwhelming amount of the right size of boxes in a recycle bin. The trick is to go at 9:30 at night when it is overflowing and snatch a bunch. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment