Sunday, March 21

Slow Sunday and WE ARE MOVING!!

SO my little Bree comes up to me while getting ready for church today and says, "Mommy, is today SLOW Sunday?" I wasn't sure what she was asking. I asked her again by saying, IS IT FAST SUNDAY? and she said no, when is slow Sunday? You see she says on SLOW Sunday she gets to play a game DONE EAT PETE! I think it is something that her teachers at church do. Well today was not SLOW OR FAST SUNDAY, but I am so grateful for SUNDAYS!
Most of the time it is a day of rest, or a day to work on my calling, but most important it is a day to go to church. I belong to the CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS! I am so thankful for the Sacrament and the SPIRIT that is there. It truly has blessed my life lately.

Another THING IS WE ARE MOVING!!!
IT IS TRUE!!
We have bought another house and will be moving around the middle to end of April. This will be a great move for our family. We are excited!!!
Carrie

3 comments:

Kathy’s Korner said...

Details, we want details!!!!

Melinda said...

I remember Don't Eat Pete! It's a game where they have a bunch of different faces on a sheet of paper and the kids pick which one is pete and the teacher covers the faces with m&ms and they eat all of the candies and when someone tries to eat a candy off of "Pete" then the kids yell "Don't Eat Pete!" They won't let the kids play the game on Fast Sunday because of the no treats rule.

angie and tyler said...

are you selling the house you are in now? or are you going to rent it? and how far away are you going to be? all my friends in the ward have moved away. i'm going to miss you guys.

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X