

Nathan is such a GREAT dad!! He loves those little girls.
This one is his favorite. AND yes you can ask him that and he will tell you that.
Not sure who took this picture?
Even our little Jane bowled a few.


I won the first Game and then Nathan won the second game. Funny story: We were walking out of the bowling alley and Bo asked who won. I said, Nathan, Carrie Bo and Bree. Jane was standing right by me and said, JANE?. She understood me. I understood her. She didn't want to be left out of the family. Then I said, YES JANE TOO!!We are all WINNERS!








Yesterday we were lazy all morning and I let the kids paint and I cleaned up the house. Then they watched yet another movie. They love movies!! Nathan had to work in the afternoon but we promised them bowling. So we went out to dinner and then went bowling. The kids did great and had a lot of fun. They are pretty good bowlers.
NOW for my little blog about ITS BEEN A YEAR!
Last March 20 I decided I need to lose some weight. That was my official date to start losing weight. I made a goal not to have carbonation or pop. I have to admit that one time when I was sick I had a ginger ale, but from then and every other time I have NOT had pop. It makes me feel so good. I have KEPT off about 30 lbs.
I am thankful for my weight lost and for my body.
I was just so excited that I have kept it off! You know sometimes you start a diet and then a few months later you put it right back on.
I still work out everyday and am trying really hard to eat a lot healthier.
Yea for me!
Hope your day is full of fun.
Carrie
1 comment:
Looks like you had fun! And that is awesome 8 dollars for bowling. I am so proud! That is awesome on your weight carrie, you look amazing. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment