Friday, March 19

Day 4-Spring Break

So we really haven't done much this week, but it has been fun. Yesterday Sarah Rowley called and said that she was coming into town. She dropped Lauren off and the girls played and then we met up at Tia Rosa's for lunch. It is a new Mexican restaurant that just opened near our home. It was yummy. Marci-Sarah's friend met up with us and it was fun to visit with her. The girls were bored, but we had fun visiting. Thanks Sarah! After that we came home and Nathan was going to spend the afternoon with us. Well that didn't work out. I was tired while he was home for a little bit and I went and took a small nap-1/2hour I think. Then he had to got run some errands and then got stuck at work most of the night. He ended up meeting up with us at the park. Again it was a beautiful day. We left around 6pm to the park. That is my favorite time of day I think. The sun is setting and it is so beautiful and peaceful. The girls just played and played.


I had an interesting experience at the park. Nathan would call it this guy was hitting on me, but I was sharing the gospel with him. I haven't had an opportunity like that in a long time. He asked if I was Mormon and we talked about his family and my family and I shared my testimony on how families can be together forever. Then Nathan showed up and talked to him some more, about the gospel. It was a nice discussion. The man finally left with his three kids and said to me, you have a beautiful family. I thanked him. I am thankful for my family. I truly do love them.
We even shared with him about the Easter egg hunt at the park and the Easter Pageant coming up.
I think that counts as my missionary moment for the year-HA HA.
I am not a good missionary.
But I do KNOW that the church is true.
Anyways, may you find missionary moments today.
Carrie


1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Way to go!! I love missionary moments!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X