Everything green. That is what I tried to do with the girls today. We began our day by having LUCKY CHARMS for breakfast. The girls loved it. Then I worked out and made some bread for my friend Jamie Bloomfield. Today is her birthday. We got ready ALL IN GREEN of course and went to the mall and played. Then we went out to lunch at McDonald's. They loved it and did so well. We came home and I decided this week we must work a little. SO I put the girls to work by cleaning the van. Of course, you know how water+girls=FUN. They had fun cleaning and playing in the bubbles. The van cleaned up real nice. Jane decided to clean her pink car too. She can ALMOST drive that thing by herself. She keeps trying and trying.



The other day Nathan taught Bree how to ride a bike without training wheels. Of course I ran and got my camera and it was full. So here is a picture of her with her bike. She is really good.

Jane cleaning!!

It was really really HOT today. We all got sunburned.


We then played outside some more in the backyard. It truly was HOT and beautiful. We then watched a GREEN movie, ALIENS IN THE ATTIC. A movie we got from the library. They liked it. We had dinner and now we are resting from the day.
Hope YOU all had a LUCKY day.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment