11 years ago today My husband popped the question and I SAID YES.
I TRULY do love that MAN!!!!!!!!
So we began our day by getting up and having breakfast. No we have not been sleeping in lately. I think I have my girls on a good schedule and they can't seem to break the 7am time frame. We haven't been able to sleep in yet. We went for a walk this morning and it was beautiful. We stopped at the park on the way home and played. It was gorgeous. Then we came home and rushed to buy the movie, "The Princess and the Frog". Not a huge fan of the movie, but I scored a really great deal at target. Then our field trip for the day was THE LIBRARY. We got some books and movies. I think we read for a good half and hour. I sure am glad my girls enjoying doing the same things as I do.
Came home and the girls watched a different movie and I worked on a project. It is SPRING CLEANING TIME. I have been working on getting my office organized. Almost done.



Bo is reading chapter books and our favorite right now is THE MAGIC TREEHOUSE. We are on book #5. She is a good reader. 
SO why the long face? I guess she wasn't really happy after all??

So tonight we are sitting at the dinner table and we are talking about Nathans work, the day etc and Bo comments about having to get braces someday because her teeth are crooked. Then Bree pipes in and says THIS-" Someday I am going to have to get BRACELETS too." I laughed and laughed. So did she.

SO why the long face? I guess she wasn't really happy after all??

So tonight we are sitting at the dinner table and we are talking about Nathans work, the day etc and Bo comments about having to get braces someday because her teeth are crooked. Then Bree pipes in and says THIS-" Someday I am going to have to get BRACELETS too." I laughed and laughed. So did she.
Well Hope your day was full of magical tree house moments.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment