Monday, March 15

Day 1-Spring Break

Here is our first day of spring break. It was a beautiful day. The girls just played and played and played. Inside and outside. They got to eat lunch outside while I sunbathed. It was so nice.
For dinner we made our own personal pan pizzas. It was fun and exciting for the kids. Even Jane did her own pizza. (Thanks to Jeremy Skelton for the fundraising pizza)



Our main cook and chef. I ended up with a headache and wasn't sure what to make for dinner. He pulled this box of pizza out and saved my life.

Jane kept closing her eyes. I looked at this picture and said your eyes are closed. So then again I took another picture and this is what she did next.




Decorating our own pizzas. JUST HOW WE LIKE THEM for OURSELVES.

Eating our yummy pizzas. Seriously there weren't that bad.



After dinner we had FHE and then I made the girls get their pajamas on. Bree started by getting herself dressed this way. So then I got Jane dressed just like her, well almost. Then lo and behold Bo comes bouncing in just like her sisters. So fun. So cute.
The shirts say, I'm the big sister. I'm the little sister.


Miss America!

The first day wasn't so bad. We shall see what tomorrow brings. My husband is calling. He is starting a movie, I am legend. Must run I guess.
Carrie


No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X