This is my whole life packed up in one room. This was taken before the garage sale. I am still packing. It seems much bigger now. But We got rid of a lot of stuff and THAT WAS GOOD!We are one step closer to moving. We had our garage sale on Saturday and got rid of a lot of stuff. It was great. In our room this is the only two pieces of furniture left. My exercise bike and the red chair. We started at 6:30 am and went until around noon. I did have to make a trip to Good Will with the stuff that didn't sell. It was good.


Nathan helped me with the sale. I really appreciated his help. Especially with the big furniture and stuff.We signed on our house on Friday and hopefully will receive keys today or tomorrow. THEN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN.
I guess it is a good time to SpRING Clean?
Hope you all have a great day.
Carrie
1 comment:
Have you guys rented the house yet? because Tyler's cousin and his family are looking for a place right now.
Post a Comment