Thursday, April 29

I'm still alive!

Okay it has been a long couple of weeks. But, I finally think it is going to calm down. At least I pray for that. I finished cleaning the Harmony circle house JUST today. It took me all week. Therefore I can now concentrate on my NEW house. Our new address is 3595 N. Nevada Street Chandler, AZ 85225. Our phone number is still the same, but we are having technical difficulties at the moment so try our cell phones.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house. I am still getting used to it, but I love it. I am so thankful for everybody who helped us move. THANK YOU SO MUCH. It went smoother than I planned. However, it has been hard work. Harder than the last few times we have moved. Maybe, this will be the last time we move.
I will post some pictures as soon as I can.
Love,
Carrie

1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Yeah I am so excited to see pictures of your new house!!! How fun!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X