Tuesday, May 4

It is HOT here!!

It is only May 3rd and the weather is HOT, which is 95 today and 98 tomorrow. I hope it cools down first before it becomes really HOT.
My husband took the camera, so I wasn't able to download any of my pictures of my trip to Washington State for TIME OUT FOR WOMEN. My mom, mother in law, and sister were all there. We also ran into my other sister in law who had lunch with us on Saturday and sat by us the second day. It was an amazing weekend.
I truly felt closer to the Savior and learned about HIM more.
I am so thankful for that trip.
Thanks for coming and y0u know who you are!!
Well last night I unpacked the office. Today I am trying to finish the office. What a project. Of course when I come into the office all I like to do is blog. SO now I must get back to work if I want to get it done tonight.
Sure love you all.
Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X