So this is what my mothers day consisted of:
1. Flowers sent to me by my husband who has been out of town for the whole week and will be coming home tomorrow, with a sweet card that read, Happy Mothers Day, Love Bo Bree and Jane. Then my children asking me," Who are those from?" Love it!
2. Going to church and feeling the Spirit. Not to compare with what you got, but our ward handed out See's chocolate bars and a book entitled, "A Woman's Worth", By Jerry Johnston. Very nice. I was fasting today and so I still haven't had that chocolate, but soon enough.
3. My Bo waking up early to give me her gift. In school she made this cute card with a quote and some fake flowers in a baby food jar. So cute. A FOREVER BOUQUET. She was so excited to give it to me.
4. Being prepared for church and having the girls all dressed in the same dresses. So CUTE. (Nathan had the camera sorry no pictures)
5. Taking a nap after church, with peace and quiet. It was nice.
6. Calling my mom and wishing her a Happy Mothers Day. SURE LOVE YOU MOM!!
7. Being home with my sweet girls. They are truly worth being a mom!
I love being a mother. It is the greatest calling in the world. I love my girls. They mean everything to me. I just read the talk by Elder Russell M. Ballard entitled, "Mothers and Daughters." I LOVE IT!! I am truly grateful to be a mom. It is the most rewarding, challenging, interesting, motivating, wonderful thing in this world. I hope only to be the BEST MOM I can.
Sure love all the women in this world who help and inspire me to be a better mom.
Thanks and I send my love to you all.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment