Wednesday, May 12

Time Out for Women-Spokane April 30-May 1st 2010

The event ran from Friday Night 6:30-9:30pm. and Saturday Night 9am-3:45pm.
Friday Night we just went back to the hotel and went to bed. Saturday after the even we first went shopping at the mall, got pedicures, and then we went to dinner at Outback Steakhouse. That took a long time but we ended up going to McDonald's to get a chocolate dipped ice cream cone-Yummy!
We then went back to the hotel and went to sleep. I had a great time.
I had to take this picture for Bree. She is into wearing everything all the same color and then she says, GREENALICIOUS!! Lo and Behold Grandma Perrins was Greenalicious!

Saturday Lanith Whetstone (Nathan's sister) came and sat by us and then had lunch with us. It was great to see her.




I think I learned a lot this weekend about Mom Perrins, about life, and my Savior Jesus Christ. I was so thankful for the music, speakers and the Spirit that taught me what I needed to know.
I loved being with my moms and my sister. It was great.
Sure had a great time. Thanks for a great weekend.
Carrie

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X