Well yesterday was Bree's last day of preschool. YEA! She had a great year and learned so much. I know that she has learned so much and that she is ready for kindergarten. They always do this package/book at the end of the year with the projects that they have done throughout the year. For mothers day she wrote what she thinks I will answer to some questions. I wanted to share that.
My Mom...
Her favorite thing to do is
Bree's answer: is play games with me
Mine: read
She is prettiest when:
Bree's answer: she goes on a date with daddy
Mine: same
H
er favorite place to go is:
Bree's answer: Panda Express
Mine: Utah and yes I do LOVE to go out to eat.
Her favorite food is:
Bree's: spaghetti
Mine: Fajitas
She makes me laugh when:
Bree's: she tickles me
My mom would like to go on vacation to:
Bree's answer: Disneyland
Mine: A cruise
She is extra special because:
Bree's: she gives me hugs
My most favorite thing to do with my mom is:
Bree's: Have birthday parties.
If you know me I love BIRTHDAYS.
SO DANG CUTE HUH?
I love Bree. She is so cute.
Yesterday Nathan and I have been talking about starting chores for Bo. Bree and Jane are to little. I think it is important to teach them. So I started with the easiest thing I could think of.
Dishes.
I asked Bo to empty the dishwasher. No I had intentions of hovering over her and telling her where to put them all etc. I needed to go and get ready for dinner and so I just left her.
I got ready and that took a long time. WELL to my surprise, NOT only did she empty the dishwasher she filled the dishwasher with the dirty dishes and started it for me. It was such a neat experience. I didn't really teach her, but I guess EXAMPLE says more than words.
Thanks Bo for making my day.
Sure love my girls.
Carrie
1 comment:
Hey Carrie
I forgot to tell you I think it's a great thing for the girls to have chores and I don't think Bree and Jane are too little. Camryn is in charge of putting the silverware away when the dishwasher needs unloading. I pull up a chair and hand her the basket. I had to help her the first couple of times but she does great now and she even gets upset if I'm in a hurry and just do it for her. Cadence is in charge of the bottom rack in the dishwasher and the garbages in the bedrooms/bathrooms. Caitlyn takes care of the top rack and the toy room. They sometimes need to be reminded to do them but for the most part, they've got them down and I've noticed that they are more willing to help with other things and don't complain as much having some responsiblity young. Last week I was vacuuming and dusting and Cadence asked to help. It took us longer to get done but I don't want to discourage her willingness to help. Just a few of my thoughts! Give it a try with Bree and Jane and see what you think.
Post a Comment