Monday, May 24

The Gila Valley Temple-Dedicated Sunday May 23, 2010

We had the privilege of attending the Gila Valley temple dedication. It was really neat. President Thomas S. Monson did the first session at 9am. We also heard from the new temple president and his wife, Elder Jeffrey R. Holland, and then President Monson. They talked a lot about President Spencer W. Kimball. He was from Safford,Arizona and they felt like that he was in attendance at this dedication.
I am so thankful for the temple. That is where my family is sealed for Time and All Eternity.
This was a special day as this is the 3rd temple for Arizona. Next year, Bo will be old enough to attend the Gilbert Arizona Temple. I know that the spirit was there and I felt closer to my Heavenly Father and his Son Jesus Christ.
Carrie

1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

What a neat experience. And happy birthday again to Nate. I sent him a text on his birthday even though I don't know if he got it!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X