Wednesday, May 26

Pizza Bubble where have you been my whole life?

Jane getting her first real haircut, most of the time I do it and I really try but I am not professional. I must admit the girls have needed a good cut for a while but I haven't done it. I really do like their long hair. But this was Jane getting her haircut. She sat still and did such a good job. Bo had 3 inches taken off. Bree had 1 1/2 half taken off. Jane just got her cut even all around.
They are ready for the summer.

I just found this recipe online and tried it on Monday night. Our family loved it, except one small problem. I couldn't get all the biscuits to cook properly. Even in my convectional oven. Go figure. Nathan is a huge pizza fan and this is an easy casserole.
2 cans Pillsbury biscuits
1 16oz jar of pizza sauce
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 green pepper, chopped
1/3 cup chopped onions
4 oz pepperoni- I used the mini ones. But if you use the big ones cut them in half.
1 8oz package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided.
Combine the pizza sauce and soup in a large bowl. Add peppers and onions. Add pepperoni and then cut the biscuits into fourths. Add to sauce mix. Then add 1 cup of cheese and mix. Pour into 9x13 pan and bake 350 for 40 minutes. Last 5 minutes add remaining cheese and return to oven until melted. Enjoy. Serves 6-8.
You can easily change this recipe to suit your taste.

My husband definitely said this was a keeper. I just need to figure out how to cook the biscuits all the way thru. If anybody knows, let me know. I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X