My dad will be retiring today after 26 years of teaching at Orem High School as their drivers education teacher. He has done a great job! Best of luck to you Dad!
Sure love you.
As the drivers education teacher I am sure he has had some wonderful scary moments. I had one this week. My TWO year old, was telling me how to drive. I came up behind this big truck and it was going really really slow. I waited until I could get over. This was our conversation.
Jane: Go around the truck mommy.
Mommy: I am trying.
Jane: Hurry move truck.
Mommy: I changed lanes and as I did so this is what Jane said.
Jane: Thank you truck
Mom: It was so funny how she said it. But my response, DON'T TELL ME HOW TO DRIVE!!
I am scared already. I have a backseat driver at TWO.
It was funny.
Carrie
No comments:
Post a Comment