Tuesday, June 8

33- Another Birthday!

I was thinking about my twin brother. It is something special to be a twin. I am thankful for Casey. He is an amazing person. We weren't always close, but I say we are closer than ever.
Yes! we really are twins. I know I am short and He is tall. We really don't look anything alike, but we have the same birthday. He was born 10 minutes before me as I was breech. You can see an indent in his chest where I was, at least I think you still can. Anyways, we are really quite different but it is great being a twin!


My twin Brother Casey and I celebrating our birthday. It is a batman cake. Casey has always loved Batman.
We had Casey and his family and Sarah Rowley and kids over for lunch and a swimming party. Then we talked them into staying for dinner and cake and ice-cream. Chad Rowley then joined us for dinner. It was really fun. We played dominoes, ate, and opened presents. It was great. AND yes i do feel older.

1 comment:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wasn't sure if you got my text message on your phone so I'll put it here too!! Hope you had a great one!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X