Sunday afternoon Adam and Susanne Perrins (Nathans brother) rolled into town from Mississippi. Adam is in the Navy and is moving to San Diego California and is staying with us for a few days. We had dinner with them and the Rowley's and then played dominoes. I lost of course to my husband the last hand. I can never win that game, however it was fun. Then Monday we swam, had a BBQ and went to the temple visitors center and grounds for FHE. It was beautiful. Right now they have a art display. It is neat. We then walked around the temple and it was so beautiful. I am so thankful for a temple.
Girls just want to have fun. Bo Bree Jane Perrins. Ella, Lily, and Hannah Perrins. Miss Bree has been in heaven these last few days. Ella is 11 years old and has been so nice to her. She does her hair, nails, and helps with the fashion of getting dressed. She plays with them. She has been such a blessing this week.
Lily Perrins. 2years old. She is so cute. She plays well with Jane. Their favorite thing I think is the small barbie, and ponies, and princesses.
I love to see the Temple. I am going there someday. In the front they have planted lots of Sunflowers. They are almost ready to bloom. We found an early bloomer. It will beautiful once they are all done blooming. So I just have to say, bloom where you are planted!!!
Holiness to the Lord.Arizona Temple. These Perrins kids have been amazing. They have such kind and good manners. They play and want to be with my girls. They help out so much by cleaning up their toys and rooms etc. I am simply amazed. Thanks to Adam and Susanne for raising such wonderful kids!!
They have the most beautiful plants and flowers at the temple right now. I don't know what it is called, but I loved it, It was a dark black.


Pinkalious!!! The girls all dressed in pink. They had a good time together thus far.Then Tuesday we swam again, played baseball, rode the four wheeler in the back yard, and just enjoyed each others company. It was HOT so the pool was refreshing. I went grocery shopping and then we had a double date planned, back to the temple. We did a session and then went to Filberto's for dinner. Eli and Enoch are old enough to babysit. So we didn't have to get one. They watched all the kids. We ordered pizza for them and they watched movies while were gone. Of course it is summer so they were still awake when we got home. We put them to bed and watched a movie, Valentines Day. It was okay, but had some inappropriate scenes. I guess you just cant watch a good movie anymore. It was interesting that they only portrayed one happily married family. It is disappointing. I am so thankful for my husband and family. I am blessed!








No comments:
Post a Comment