Bree's first day of Kindergarten. Her school: Playa Del Rey Elementary School on McQueen/Quadalupe. I switched the girls from Franklin at the last minute because the Bus for Playa comes right in front of our house. I am all about the bus!! I love my girls but I DID NOT want to get and drive them every day twice a day. TOO much to do.Her teacher. Mrs. PK. That is how it sounds. This is how it is spelled Mrs. Picquette. She seemed really nice when we met her last night for meet the teacher night.
Isn't she just so grown up? She is beautiful.
Bo Ressa Perrins. School: Playa Del Rey School. Same as Bree.Second Grade. She is with a Mrs. Wamsley. I meet her last night because Bo wasn't feeling well. She seems really nice.
I had bought Bo a backpack she wanted. An over the shoulder one. Well then I found the free one at Office-max that didn't up being free. Anyways I had her all ready for school this morning. all supplies in backpack and it just was too big for her. She is not growing. She had to wear last year pants six 6 because she didn't fit into her size 7's yet. Anyways the bag was WAY TO BIG. So luckily I had kept the other and hadn't returned it yet. So I switched her stuff at the last minute. It is a cute purple bag. She looked much better carrying it.
The girls waiting for the bus. So cute!!! Playa is a late start school, so the bus doesn't come until 8:24am. YEA!They get out at 3:40 and get home at 3:58.
I think and hope and pray that this will be a good year for my girls.
I didn't cry with Bo when she left for school her first day. I haven't cried yet for Bree.
We shall see.


1 comment:
Cute pics!! We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment