Thursday, October 28

Halloween Carnival and School Pictures

Bo in the 2nd grade.
Bree in Kindergarten. We shall see how the school pictures turn out. They are so beautiful!!
Last night after the Halloween Carnival we had a ring at our doorbell. It was the young women of our ward. They dropped off some goodies for the girls. And look at this cute pumpkin. So fun!!
The Harmony Park Halloween Carnival is such a big production put on by our ward. IT IS AMAZING!!! They have face painting, popcorn, games, a train ride and a haunted house. Of course I gave the camera to Nathan and these were the only pictures taken. Sorry. But the most creative booth goes to this BIG BIG Spider that sat on the ground and it moved and spat out water. The people would throw candy in front of it and the kids would have to get if they dared. Bo was really scared but she finally got some. It was AWESOME.
They always serve dinner. Hot dogs and Chili. It was yummy. This was all free by the way.
Camryn thinking that Hot dogs are olives. So cute.
Jesse I mean Jane.

Super Bo. She loves Superman and so when she saw this costume she knew what she wanted to be.

Cheerleader Barbie, I mean Bree. She is so cute. I know we are in trouble with these girls. But they all turned out adorable this year.



3 comments:

Tami Farrer said...

They look so cute!

Sarah Rowley said...

Great pics, Carrie! I can't wait for our trunk or treat!

Misty Selvidge said...

Cute Halloween costumes! You will have to look at ours theselvidgefamily.blogspot.com It was fun to see you at Cat and Jeremy's house!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X