Monday, November 1

A new month!!

Okay so I totally hate myself, because I didn't take ANY pictures of our trunk or treat. We had a great time but nothing to prove it. I also had a one in a million chance of getting my husband in a picture since he dressed up this year. His brother Adam gave him some navy clothes and so he as a Lt. in the Navy. It even had PERRINS print on it. Oh well.
The girls were sweethearts and allowed us to give their candy away to the people that came on Sunday. We were invited over to some friends house for dinner and popcorn on Sunday and that was great. We had a good time. So I just left a bowl of candy on the front porch. It was gone when we came home. I had the girls pick out 10 pieces of candy and so I didn't really rob them of the candy on Halloween.
I took down all of my Halloween decorations today and cleaned. BOY after one week of not cleaning and going to all the parties it was REALLY dirty. I am thankful for my house. I LOVE IT!!
I am thankful for this new month.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

yea for a new month!!! i went and bought a lot of stuff for next year today on clearance... thanks for the idea!!!

Add This Transparent Notification Bar To Your Blog Transparent Notification Bar

X